Our website provides visitors with access to our online deals. In order for us to provide you with our website and services we may need to collect personal information about you.
- What personal information do we collect about you when you use the Website?
- How do we use your personal information?
- Who we may share your personal information with?
- Any transfer of personal information outside of the EEA.
- How long we keep your personal information?
- What do we do to protect your personal information?
- What choices do you have in relation to your personal information?
- This website is owned and operated by United Broadcasting Network.
- United Broadcasting Networks LTD
67- preachers lane.
We are a company registered in England and Wales. Should you have any comments or queries about this website please contact email@example.com
We last updated this Privacy Statement on March 19, 2020.
Personal Information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name and address
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- the products and services that you are interested in
- whether you pay by debit/credit card or PayPal (but no financial details)
- Your order history
- whether you have put items in your basket and not checked out
- whether you have entered any of our competitions
We collect information about you in two different categories:
Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number, etc
Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify you but categorizes you into a group or sector (e.g. age, marital status, lifestyle) and we can use this information to tailor our products and services more accurately.
Personal Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Sign up for our daily emails and other offers
- Sign up for a user account on our website
- Purchase products from us
- Contact us via email or by telephone for any other reason
- Enter one of our competitions
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- IP addresses (the name your computer uses to identify itself to us)
- how you found our website
- dates and times that you visited our website
- which pages you visited and whether you put any items in your basket
- what products and services interest you
Personal Information we collect from other sources
We work with a number of other organizations such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, internet search engines, marketing organizations, and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
How we use your Personal Information
To provide our website, process your request for information or your booking, we may use your information in the following ways:
- to send out our daily email and other marketing information (where you have agreed)
- to provide you with the information, products, and services that you have asked us for
- process your orders
- to fulfill any contracts, you have entered into with us
- analyze and tailor the products that we offer to you to your needs and interests
- comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise required by law or regulation
- prevent and detect fraud
- to tell you about changes to our services or website
- to help us develop our website to make it better for all users
anonymized data may be used in order for us to tailor our products to the likes and dislikes of our users
- to get your feedback on our website and services
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, and research)
- to keep our website safe and secure
Our legal basis for using your information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances. We have listed these below and what information they allow us to process.
1.) Where you have consented to us using your personal information
When you submit information to us on our website, we will process that information in order to comply with your request for further information.
2.) Where do we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
Examples of how we may use your information in order to comply with a contract that we have entered into with you:
- to provide the goods you have requested
- to administer and provide the website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis & research)
- to tell you about changes to our website or our services
- to help us (or our software developers) improve the website
3.) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests
We may provide you with marketing information about our own products and services similar to those that you have purchased or enquired about (unless you tell us to stop).
We have put safeguards into place to ensure that your personal information is protected and that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden.
4.) Where do we need to comply with a legal obligation
Examples of how we may use your information to fulfill a legal obligation
Keeping records for tax purposes
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you. We may use your information for market research and analysis including profiling so that we can ensure that we tailor our offers to your likes and needs. Depending on what contact information you have given us, we may contact you by email or post. We will only do this where you have consented to receive such information from us.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and If you wish to do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your Personal Information
Other third parties
We may share your information with certain other third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Our website providers need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running
- Analytics and search engine providers who analyze information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users
- Our Affiliates dispatch and process orders.
We work with the following organizations:
Paypal – wwwpaypal.com
Gmail – https://mail.google.com
Legal Requirements and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Where we store your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative, and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA.
All third parties who provide services or software to us are required to sign a contract requiring them to have appropriate technical, administrative, and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
We have a retention policy that lays down timescales for the retention of information. Customer retention periods can be found below:
- Type of Documents
- Description of Document
- Retention Period
- Marketing Database
- Name and contact details of people expressing interest in our goods or services. Up to 6 months from the last contact
- Order Database Name and contact details of all customers including emails, addresses, and payment information, One year after the last order.
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold, please contact us at [insert email address] or write to us at the address above
Changing or deleting your information
You can ask us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can also ask us to restrict the information that we process about you.
You can request that we change, amend, delete your information or restrict our processing by emailing us at united.broadcasting01@umair
Right to prevent Automated decision making
You have a right to ask us to stop any automated decision-making. We do not intentionally carry out such activities, but if you do have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss them with you and you can contact us at email@example.com.
Transferring Personal Information
You have the right to request that your personal information is transferred by us to another organization (this is called “data portability”). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of what you would like us to do and we will try our best to comply with your request. It may not be technically feasible, but we will work with you to try and find a solution.
How to Contact us